Tuesday, May 18, 2010

What sweet things can you do to show someone you care?

Im in a long distance relationship and my partner says i dont show him that i care about him, he said hes tired of hearing it and needs to see it. I sent him an "im thinking about u card", i sent him a delivery to his work of flowers, a bear, and a balloon, seriously, what do you all think i can do to make him feel special?

What sweet things can you do to show someone you care?
Forgive me, but if he needs to ask you to do something than he is kind of selfish and insecure.
Reply:it sounds like your boyfriend is just horny and needs some skin badly and you're not around to fulfill his needs. be wary, most all guys who have a long distance relationship that start talking like that is setting the groundwork to cheat and use the "I told you that I felt like you didn't care for me excuse".

safety boots

No comments:

Post a Comment