Tuesday, November 17, 2009

....what to do!!?

y gf is mad at me and wants to break up with me.............she isnt calling me........the reason for this is she saw my picture on hotornot.com..........what the hell....thats not a dating site...........she got so pissed off...and never wants 2 speak 2 me





i gave her my email and pass so she can check my email cuz she doesnt trust me....and one email said ur hotornot picture has been approved...so thats how





i even called a flower delivery service to delivery 1 dozen roses 2 her house.................





I cant stop thinking about her......she hasnt call me all day yesterday.....and im still w8ting by my cell phone right now......what do i do......i feel like im dying inside without her.....





she hasnt call me since for 3 days


i cant call her cuz her parents will punish her.


im 17 and she is 16 and we gone out for 1 year and 8 month

....what to do!!?
I don't really know that site so can't relate but I want to help so I'd advice you to talk to her... but seemingly, there's no way for it so why don't you write her a letter? You could give it to one of her friends to pass it to her, drop it in her locker or sent it through mail... Just explain your feelings, how much you miss her, sincerely I hope! And all those things... Just lay your feelings down, trust me, you'll feel so much better after... Then after that, it's in her hands... Stop thinking about it because you did all you could and worrying or thinking about it won't result to anything really... And like they say, "A watched pot never boils!" So go on with your life and don't wait for it for it will come hopefully when you least expected it too... Hope it works out for you! Good Luck!
Reply:ok what is your gf doing on hotornot.com did someone tell her u were there ask her y was she there just because u don't see her pic on it she has a bf u so flip the script on her i know u want her back but ask ?s of your own


No comments:

Post a Comment