Thursday, April 30, 2009

On I Love New York 2 is the flower delivery girl Parisa from the current season of The Real World?

If so, does anyone else find that a little odd... ?

On I Love New York 2 is the flower delivery girl Parisa from the current season of The Real World?
Believe it or not, I thought the same thing! I'm sick in bed watching the Reunion (as I'm typing this), and they were recapping scenes of It. And bam -- there she was at the door!





I can't believe I'm not alone on this one. She had the eye brows, voice, body shape, and mannerisms of Parisa!!! Maybe it was just pure coincidence, but I'd love to hear from anyone who can find out what she did before (or after?) The Real World.





Edit: But after some research, I doubt it was her, since Parisa is based in NYC, and I Love NY 2 was filmed... in So Cal, I presume?
Reply:hahaha no.


why the hell would Parisa be a flower delivery girl?


No comments:

Post a Comment