Thursday, April 30, 2009

I'm currently living in the U.S. Can anyone suggest a reliable flower delivery service for the Philippines?

I'm looking for an internet based service. Should you have any suggestions, please write your experience with the company. Thank you!!!

I'm currently living in the U.S. Can anyone suggest a reliable flower delivery service for the Philippines?
I am always on the look out for the best and I found this to be IslandRose.net ---%26gt; http://www.islandrose.net





This is a wonderful flower delivery sight that specializes in roses (so many different varieties!). They have a small gift shop that is also in theme with roses.





It truly was a pleasure dealing with them the first time about 5 years ago and I've been a loyal customer ever since! I had a slight problem with one of my orders (my fault) and their excellent customer support went beyond my expectations!!! (rivals any customer support here in the U.S.)





Good luck!
Reply:On mothers day i send flowers to the Philippines and it arrived right on time and i called her just to make sure. Go to http://www.firstworldclasstravel.com and then click on Extra


This site is reliable and when you send it its still fresh.


No comments:

Post a Comment