Saturday, November 19, 2011

Science-related job for graduating high school senior in Connecticut?

I am looking for a spring/summer job, but I don't want a standard high school gig (e.g. waitress, cashier, etc.) I am interested in pursuing science and/or medicine in the future. Can you think of anything I could do?





I already thought about volunteering in a hospital, but from what I have heard, it is just pillow-fluffing and flower delivery. I want something more intellectually stimulating, and preferably with a salary. Any ideas are appreciated!

Science-related job for graduating high school senior in Connecticut?
try to look around hospitals or on the internet they might have internships..maybe being an assistant for a doctor or nurse. Those jobs aren't paid but you see..if you don't go to college or medical school...its rather hard to find a job in the medical or science fields..high school will not cut it.......try internships..maybe they will let you join even though you just got out of high school...why not pursue those dreams after going to college.


No comments:

Post a Comment